Someone sent me this quiz so here it is!
4 jobs I´ve had:
- Print shop (for 1 week)
- washing tennis courts (in college)
- cameraman & editor
- -
4 movies I´d watch again:
- Crash
- Million Dollar Baby
- Jerry Seinfeld, Live on Broadway
- Shawshank Redemtion
4 Cites I´ve lived in:
- Sundsvall
- Malmö
- Sydney
- New York
4 TV shows I like to watch:
- Andersson Cooper 360
- Larry King Live
- Seinfeld (still)
- Cops...
4 places I´d like to travel to:
- Alaska
- Tokyo
- Viet Nam
- Malaysia
4 websites I visit on a daily bais.
- www.aftonbladet.se
- www.cnn.com
- www.google.com
- www.tv4.se
4 food dishes:
- Chicken Phad Thai
- Sushi
- Homemade Falukorv
- Homemade apple pie
4 Places I like to spend time:
- At our house in Vallby, Skåne
- Anywhere Nina or my family is.
- Behind the lens.
- River rafting in Nepal.