skip to main | skip to sidebar

Point of view...

I work as a cameraman & editor based in New York City. This blog will be a collection of thoughts, stories and things that might be of interest...

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

burns hurt...

Last night I burned my right index finger while cooking. I hurt like a sonofabitch. It still hurts and the skin is pulled tight. I think back to the soldiers we met in Texas who had full body burns, and what they must have experienced. My pain somehow seems to diminish...
Posted by Marcus Skogstrom at 10:07 AM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (71)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (17)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ▼  2006 (241)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ▼  November (18)
      • fat...
      • a different cab...
      • I give...
      • happy guy...
      • burns hurt...
      • rare sight...
      • 29+1
      • are you kidding...?
      • -No title-
      • first time... on tv....
      • father's day...
      • proud...
      • check yourself...
      • cell malfunction...
      • belly ache...
      • Autumn in New York...
      • tip...
      • home alone...
    • ►  October (18)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (23)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (20)
    • ►  May (26)
    • ►  April (24)
    • ►  March (26)
    • ►  February (28)
    • ►  January (25)
  • ►  2005 (64)
    • ►  December (16)
    • ►  November (21)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (11)

Links

  • Google
  • mskogstrom.com
  • Who are "WE"???
  • carma pictures
  • TV4