skip to main | skip to sidebar

Point of view...

I work as a cameraman & editor based in New York City. This blog will be a collection of thoughts, stories and things that might be of interest...

Monday, March 27, 2006

nice price...

Cell phone chargers, its an expendable item. I leave them at hotel rooms, I break them, and I can't remember how many I've bought in the last couple of years. Today I got a new one, at the electronic store on 43rd and Lex, literally, it's located on the sidewalk at 43rd and Lex. I payed 5 bucks, about 35 dollars less than the Cingular store next door...
Posted by Marcus Skogstrom at 10:37 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (71)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (17)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ▼  2006 (241)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (18)
    • ►  October (18)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (23)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (20)
    • ►  May (26)
    • ►  April (24)
    • ▼  March (26)
      • red light...
      • just another thursday....
      • what do I know...!?
      • buhu...
      • nice price...
      • do not disturb...
      • uhhhhhhh...
      • 24 years...
      • sleeping by the pool...
      • truckstop...
      • sleep....yes please!
      • a touch of Sweden...
      • Happy St. Patrick's Day...
      • bla bla bla...
      • Ground Zero...
      • nice...
      • I need a screw...
      • popular place...
      • 144...
      • beyond repair...
      • nice to be home...
      • money management...
      • stay out...!
      • a man´s got to eat...
      • pay up...
      • prison view...
    • ►  February (28)
    • ►  January (25)
  • ►  2005 (64)
    • ►  December (16)
    • ►  November (21)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (11)

Links

  • Google
  • mskogstrom.com
  • Who are "WE"???
  • carma pictures
  • TV4